Swimsuits are really pretty easy, once you get the hang of it and baby swimsuits are the perfect place to start! Make this adorable swimsuit for the little darling in your life, while getting great practice with your serger and stretchy fabric!
Skill Level: Intermediate
Created by: Stephanie Struckmann, Baby Lock Video Coordinator
• Baby Lock® Enlighten serger – Check out this great bundle for the Enlighten serger!
• Baby Lock® sewing machine (with a stretch needle inserted)
• 4 spools of soft Madeira® AeroFlock thread to complement fabric
• One spool of Madeira® Aerofil Polyester sewing thread
• ½ yard of swimwear fabric
• One package of ¼” elastic (suitable for swimwear)
• Optional: 1.5” to 2” eyelet lace (12” if already ruffled, 25” if not ruffled)
• Find the free pattern tutorial by clicking here