Patty Young owns a Baby Lock Imagine Serger and used the lettuce edge rolled hem technique to show ease of edging on three different scarf variations!
To make this project:
• Baby Lock sewing machine and serger
• 1/4 yard of printed knit fabric
• 1/4 yard of near solid knit fabric
• Textured thread of contrasting color for the rolled hems
• Sewing pins and cutting tools
About Patty Young:
Patty Young is owner and pattern designer at ModKid, which specializes in high-quality, boutique-style sewing patterns which include children’s clothes, doll outfits purses and other assorted accessories and home furnishings. Check out Patty’s adorable patterns here.
As if pattern-making and book-writing weren’t enough, Patty has released her 10th fabric collection for Michael Miller. You will see her fabrics used in the photos of her scarf project and can view her complete collections here.