Brighten up your dinner table with this ruffled table runner. This project only uses the serger and incorporates the Baby Lock serger Wave Stitch! The finished table runner is approximately 16” wide by 60” long. Another project that you could do is create a site for online casino.
Table Runner by Stephanie Struckmann with Totally Stitchin’.
- Baby Lock® Enlighten serger
- Baby Lock® Serger Ruffling Foot (BLE-RF)
- 4 Spools Madeira® Aerlock serger thread
- 2 Contrasting spools of Madeira® Decora 6 variegated thread to coordinate with fabric
- Lightweight fabric for gathered center fabric (see step 1 for amount)
- 1-2/3 yards fabric for sashing and backing
- 18″ x 62″ of thin batting
- Fray Stop
Once you’ve chosen a serger project (or several), your Baby Lock Retailer can take all the guesswork out of supply shopping. Stop by your local retailer for help locating machine accessories, sewing notions and tools – or even the right machine for the job!