Wanting to test out your hand on quilt piecing with a serger? This small hot pad project is perfect to get your feet wet and is a great scrap buster with a practical use!
Skill Level: Beginner
Created by: Stephanie Struckmann, Baby Lock Video Coordinator
• Baby Lock® Imagine serger – Check out this must-have special for the Imagine!
• Serger Clear Foot (BLE1AT-CLF)
• Baby Lock® sewing machine (optional: walking foot is helpful when quilting)
• Four spools of Madeira® Aerolock thread to match fabrics
• Two spools of Madeira® Decora 6 (decorative thread) to complement fabrics
• One spool of Madeira® Aerofil Polyester sewing thread
• Six 2” x 10” strips of several different fabrics
• One 9” square of fabric for the backing
• One 1.75” x 6” strip for the hot pad loop
• Two 9” squares of Insul-Bright insulated lining/batting
• Large-eye needle