Nancy Zieman always thinks outside the box. She knows there are many cool things you can do with a serger. In honor of National Serger Month, she has shared with us how to create decorative serged seams with her Baby Lock Evolution Serger.
- Baby Lock Evolution Serger
- Cape Cod Jacket Pattern #3142 by Nancy Zieman
- 1-1/2 to 1-2/3 yd. medium to heavyweight knit fabric (see pattern back)
- 1 Spool Madeira Aerolock Serger Thread
- 2 Spools Maxi-Lock Stretch Cone Thread
- Basic Sewing Supplies
Nancy Zieman—author, pattern designer, businesswomen, producer, and national sewing authority—is the host of the popular show Sewing With Nancy®, which appears on public television stations across the United States and Canada and streams online at www.nancyzieman.com. Follow Nancy’s Blog at NancyZieman.com/Blog and sign up to receive Nancy’s E-News for the latest news in Sewing, Quilting, & Creating.