A princess gown wouldn’t be complete without a petticoat to give the skirt some shape. This child’s sized petticoat is ideal for flower girl dresses, first communion gowns and pageant dresses. Almost the entire thing can be made on your serger!
Petticoat by Totally Stitchin’ Blogger, Stephanie Struckmann.
- Baby Lock® Ovation serger and Baby Lock® sewing machine
- Baby Lock® Elastic Serger Foot (BLE8-EF)
- 4 cones Madeira® Aerolock Premium Serger Thread to match
- Madeira® Aerofil Sewing Thread to match
- 60″ of lining fabric
- 4 yards of tulle or netting
- 1″ Soft braided elastic for waistband
- Optional: About 5 to 6 yards of 1″ wide lace for skirt hem
- Optional: Baby Lock® Lace Applicator Foot (BLE8-LF)
- Fine disappearing ink marking pen
- 5-in-1 Sliding Guage