Ruffles are a great way to dress up any pillow, and in this project, we’ll use a rolled hem with contrasting thread to really make it pop. This is a simple, chic project perfect for decorating any room in your home. Try it with more than one thread color for a different effect.
Ruffle Pillow by Stefanie Knaus with girl. Inspired.
- Baby Lock® Evolution serger
- Baby Lock® sewing machine
- Gathering/Ruffling foot attachment for sewing machine (optional)
- 1-1/2 yards of white cotton sateen fabric
- 3 cones of black serger thread
- 4 cones of white serger thread
- White sewing machine thread
- 16″ pillow insert